Sunday, September 21, 2008

Eliakam Caril, County of Salem Province of West New Jersey

In the name of God Amen I Eliakam Caril of Alloways Creek in the County of Salem Province of West New Jersey yeoman being very...weak in body but of peaceful mind memory for which I desire to be very thankful to God who is the...of all god and calling to mind...in manner & form following that....my Soul to Almighty God who gave it to me my body to the dust to be buried in a Christian manner...bequeth unto my dear & loving wife Elizabeth Carell all my personal or moveable Estate to disposed as she shall...half part of my Plantation...for and during her natural life...bequeath unto my son Phineas Caril...in charge of cuting and ...all the firewood that my said loving wife Elizabeth Caril shall want during her natural life...where I have known to set my hand & seal this fifth day of March anno Domini 1749 (1799?) Eliakam Caril

Ebay Item number: 200254420709

No comments: