Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kent County, England1688, Andrews / Kemsley Family

This document is part of a collection relating to the Andrews / Kemsley family of the County of Kent, England.

"I desire you to take notice that I am sued as a casual exector for coming into the -------(unclear)----- Mencond in this declarcon wherein I have no title nor doe I claim to haue any estate or interest therein and am informd that you or some of you doe. I wish you therefor forthwith to appeare in his mats court of comon pleas at westm and to take upon you the defense of the suite in your owne names. Otherwise I will suffer a judgement to be had aft me by which you may be put from your posession without trial of you title. If you haue any wehreof I desire you to take notice from your friend Thomas.

27 Aprill 1688

Thoma Collet, John Millis, James Newell, Ralph Shelman, Widow West.

This Kent County, England document is up for sale on Ebay. Item number: 180321415609.

No comments: