Friday, January 22, 2010

Last Will & Testament of Ephraim Temple 1789

In Part.....
"I Ephraim Temple of the town of Gardner ...Worcester County...being very sick and weak in body but of perfect mind and Memory for which many thanks be Given to God & Now being Sensible of the Mortality of my body & knowing that it is appointed to all at once to Die do make and ordain this my last will......I Give & Recommend my Soul Into the hands of God that Gave it, to my Body...
I Recommend to the Earth to be buried at the Discretion of my Friends, and as touching Such Worldly Estate wherewith it hath pleased God to bless me in this life...I bequeath to my son Isaac Temple the Just sum of Five Shillings...to my beloved son Ephraim Temple Nine Pounds of Good & Lawful Money to be paid to him within the ten of five years after my decease...to my son Ahio Temple...sole executor..[Continues]Signed Sealed & Declared by the Said Ephraim Temple...in the presence of ...Jonas Temple, Aaron Temple David Goodale. Signed by Ephraim Temple with "His X Mark"Signed also by the Registrar: Joseph Wheeler.

This Last Will & Testament of Ephraim Temple is up for sale on Ebay Item number:370322085205

No comments: